Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19: Community

I saw that a friend today posted about how much she loves the community we live in. And... I kind of agree with her! I love the place that we are calling home right now. I love the massive amounts there is for families to do here. I love that there is a lot of culture. I love the University and all the opportunities it provides. I really enjoy the people I have met here. It is so... mid west. People are just... generally nice. I like all of the amazing organizations that support people in our community. It is just a nice place to live and a great place to raise a family. I admit, I will be sad to move from here in about 18 months. I will be sad to leave my house, my church and my community. But until then, I am so thankful to be part of this community.

1 comment:

Sara said...

And I am so glad we have met! Hope we can go have coffee sometime soon! Let me know when you are available!