Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10: 70 degree weather...

in NOVEMBER! That is right baby, I am super excited about the 70 degree weather we are getting at a time when it is normally freezing and snowing. I am not at all a fan of cold weather. Not only do I hate being cold but its hard for me to go anywhere because as soon as the cold hits my face, my lungs get mad. Thankful for the extra time to play outside. Thankful for the added weeks of good health before the first winter illness settles in on our house. Thankful for the sun and the fact that I don't have to warm up my car before I make a trip... anywhere. Thankful that I have yet to put blankets in the car... oh and since I mentioned that let me give everyone a public service announcement... randomly and on the fly...

PSA: If your children are in car seats... do not put them in their seat in a big puffy coat. Remove their coat before strapping them in! I often times put a fleece sweatshirt/jackets under the boys coats and leave blankets in the car so they are nice and warm. The coat separates the harness from the childs body so they can be thrown from the seat if there is an accident.

Now back to your regularly scheduled day 10 post.

Thankful that sweatshirts have been enough so far this year since I don't have a coat. Rotf. And that 5 am mornings, while chilly, have not left my car windows a frozen mess. So... yes, I am thankful and loving these last few days of warmer weather. Although... my husband is shooing it away and praying for snow.

No comments: