Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14: Rest

The weekends are generally days of rest and recuperation for me and I am so thankful for them. Saturday morning me and my boys always go out for breakfast, we run errands together, we take naps, we play, I have lots of daddy help with the boys. It is so low-key and relaxing. Actually my anxiety is generally as low as it gets on the weekends when I am spending time with my husband and boys. I look forward to the weekends so much. Sundays is church and football and generally, grilling out (I have a husband who would literally grill in any weather). Sometimes more naps on Sunday too :) Writing, thinking, preparing for my week.Going to the gym when I have time. It is all good stuff. And I love the time we get to spend with Daddy! He works a lot through the week and a lot of days the kids only get to spend 1-2 hrs with him. I know they look forward to our weekends as much as Mommy and Daddy do. So yea, restful weekends... so thankful for them :)

No comments: