Thursday, August 5, 2010

On the mend

I did end up needing to take Slobber Rocket back to the doctor today but the on call doctor decided against a blood draw. Which... seems to have worked out in a good kind of way. Slobber Rocket has been fever free all evening and without medication. So I think he just had a random fever. It is going around in little ones here right now so says the doctor. Just wanted to let you know hes feeling better it seems.

Super Muscles is still fighting the gunk. He sounds awful. I feel sorry for him when he cough and hacks and chokes on snotties (as we call it in our home). Hopefully tomorrow will be a better, healthier day for everyone in this house!

I go see the ENT in the morning. Still having lots of problems with my ears. Hopefully he can shed some light on what is going on. My ear is still very clogged and hurts. Having issues with odd sensations and tinnitus in my ears too. It has been to a point where I can't do things I love to do (like singing) so I definitely need to figure out what is going on. Everyone seemed hopeful that clearing out the infection in my mastoid would solve the problems but I still have some major issues going on.

That is all I got for tonight. Sorry I am so boring ;) Will update about the ENT when I can.

No comments: