Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tired


My 7 mos old wakes up to eat... a lot and I kind of don't like it. I am so tired every day of my life! I don't know how to correct it. I have tried everything I possibly can think of. Feeding more through the day, feeding less frequently, solids (though we have to go very slowly with them and he refuses to eat them anyway), letting him fuss himself to sleep (which never works and ends up being him screaming like a banshee)... Anyone got a brilliant idea I have missed? I need more than 2 hours of sleep in a stretch.

1 comment:

~rachel~ said...

Both of my boys were like this, Eli still is a little (not nearly that often though), the only way I got sleep was when I finally just put them in my bed- they nurse and I for the most part sleep through it. Good Luck- hope you get some sleep soon!