Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Slacker!

Yep, I am a slacker. I have completely abandoned my blog for the craziness of getting new windows put in. Or maybe my internets has been a bit limited while spending a few days away from my home. Did you know that not everyone uses the computer with such frequency? I mean, I was at a couples house who... well,... as shocking as this is... didn't even have their computer turned on. I know, right? It was quite an interesting concept to me as well. I won't even get into the huge CRT monitor they have :). Anyway, that mixed with all the things we typically have going on in the evenings... I just didn't really have time.

So our new windows are in. They look good. Seriously makes our house look better from the outside. Esp. The new storm door (our old one was SAD but who wants to or has the money to spend on such things?). We can open our windows! My kids can chew on the window sills (if they want I guess, I will still discourage it). And, my floors are spotless and waxed. Doesn't get much better. Tomorrow the fact that the floors look great today won't much matter because of the dog. But, I am going to love it while it lasts.

Boys are doing good. No recent pics because my camera battery is dead. I will charge it and get some good pics soon with lots of natural light pouring into my house... promise! I just wanted to update everyone to let them know all is well in our little world.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad you have a sparkly new house! We have had our windows open, it seems, all summer since it has been so cool. It's wonderful, and I'm glad you can do it now, too.
Hmmmm....turn OFF the computer, heh? It's an interesting thought. My house may look totally different if that were the case. :)