Saturday, June 27, 2009

Took a trip to visit family... LOTS of pictures

And more nicknames I suppose (for my niece and nephew).

We took a little trip down to Southern Indiana to visit my family while Mr Wonderful was away in Ohio at a conference. I really did not want to take care of the boys all week alone. The drive down was painful. Pee accidents, screaming, no bathrooms to stop at on 63. Super Muscles almost made me turn around and go home out of fear of what the week would hold for us. He was not the best traveler. So a lot of the trip the car was filled with two small children screaming.

But, thankfully, when we got to Mimi and Papaw's things got much better. SM was very glad to see his grandparents and his cousins and uncles. He behaved very well for most of the trip (we had one kind of rough morning) and we had a good time. We also got all 4 of the kids together for a photo shoot at Sears and it went very well. Four children 3 and under... yea, it went fabulously.
And honestly... those are only mostly my faves. lol. My niece, "Baby Girl", was hammin it up the whole time. The photographer got a lot of great shots of her. And Super Muscles and my nephew, "Jr." (that boy is the spitting image of my brother), make me beam in that last picture. It is them. They are best buds. They really have lots of fun together and I can see them teeing off in 20 years together, dressed similarly and laughing about frat parties and that silly walking class they have to take to graduate.

I have more about the trip but I will continue in another post :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE the picture of looking down at the four of them, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of SM and Jr at the bottom. That is one to cherish!