Friday, June 19, 2009

Cuteness abounds

Just really wanted to play with laying out my pages. i took a fair few pictures today so I am going to fart around with them a bit :) To the left are my two very hand some sons playing together on the floor. I was taking pictures of Slobber Rocket and Super Muscles just HAD to jump in and be in one. It is an excellent example of how grabby SR is lately.






And here is my little cutie playing in his saucer for the 2nd time in his life. Notice the blankets behind him... He is too skinny/small yet to be in the saucer with out a bit of cushion behind him. He has great balance but if he gets excited and bounces, he has a big gap behind him. Me and my thin kiddos.






















Here is fire fighter Super
Muscles at the safety
fair a while ago. He was too afraid of the potential of sirens going off to get near the firetruck so I could take a picture.



And last but not least... a very cute cheesy face :)



PS.. I want to apologize to anyone using Internet Explorer... this post looks like a jumbled mess on that browser but looks fine on firefox. I don't know how to fix it at the moment but I will come back to it soon... Too tired right now.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks wonderful to me . Love Super Muscles and Slober Rocket !!!(I have IE and not a big mess .)