Friday, June 12, 2009

Slobber Rocket is... a girl? nah!

The other day we took the boys to a tiny little softball field so we could have a practice game with another church. Fun times! I had Slobber Rocket in my favorite outfit ever and you can say what you want about it but I love it. Plus, I only have like 2 yrs to dress my children in whatever I want to dress them in. Big boy is beyond wearing what mommy likes so now I take it out on the baby. Anyway here is what he wore.
But seriously, you don't get the full cuteness of this outfit until you see the butt of the outfit. I will show you what I mean.
Anyway, seriously cute! Mr. Wonderful HATES when I put our boy in his sheep onesie (with a tail) and leg warmers. Hates it. He said its because he looks like a girl. I didn't believe him at all. Because what girl wears blue from head to toe and mega cute brown and blue babylegs? I don't know any. So we took them to the softball field and our friend M is there (I kid you not... this woman has kids MY age and she looks like shes 25. Just so you know). Now, we haven't known M for long so I will cut her some slack. My son is nearly always dressed in yellow or green. Its a product of not knowing his gender until I was 35 weeks pregnant. So we were talking about his outfit and she calls HIM "girlfriend" and then "little mama"... Ouch! So, I guess MW is right and we need to retire the lamb onesie. But I don't wanna... it is SO darn cute.

In other, equally important news. I am beyond devastated that MW's shoes did not make the wbgl dad wearing something that needs to be retired contest. Check them out...Yea, that is his foot hanging out of the shoe. And if you look at the back foot.. he has dog poo on it I think. I'm pretty sure but I can't put them in the washer because they would disintegrate into nothing. Yea, they stay in the utility room and thankfully he only wears them to mow the grass in and do other various yard work.

1 comment:

Just the Sous Chef said...

OH MY, MW needs a new pair of shoes. LOL!!!

And, NO, do not retire that outfit - it is too too cute ... and hey, don't take it as a bad thing that he looked like a darling girl, there is much worse. LOL!!!