Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child Monday

If you want to participate in Not Me Monday... head on over to MckMamas blog to see what it is all about and take a crack at it...

My child most certainly did not run into our bedroom the other morning to tell his Daddy "my penis growed overnight!"... Our child would never do something like that.

He also would never ask his mommy when he was going to die. (He is also not crazy obsessed with death right now because that would be a bit morbid).

Super Muscles would never ever kill a butterfly in Sunday school class and convince all the kids in his class to help him finish off the poor thing (not that said kids would ever help destruct any life of any kind... ever).
Slobber Rocket isn't mobile yet. 5 mos old are too young to scoot and crawl...

My big kid would NEVER be such a poor sport to tell someone who struck out at the softball the other night that they "FAILED"... he wouldn't scream "FAILED" at the top of his lungs when someone messed up. That would just be mean. And it certainly was NOT his father who taught him such things and that same father would never laugh when our 3 yr old said something so mean.

That same child didn't say "I love you" you the other day and when I said it back...he didn't reply to me "I was NOT talking to YOU Mom, I was talking to Mike"...

No comments: