Friday, July 31, 2009

6 mos old...

It is hard to believe but my baby boy is now 6 months old. I am not quite sure where that time went. Slobber Rocket is now crawling, sitting up, getting from his knees to sitting or laying down to sitting. He also gets up on his hands and feet and moves around like that. He is not a great sleeper but neither was big brother until about age 1. So... I am trying not to get too frustrated. He eats all night long. Sometimes that makes for one tired mama. Everyone tells me how big he is but I still think he is a bit of a peanut. Just getting into size 3 mos. He is very grabby and feely too. He loves to snuggle and loves to grab, manipulate and feel things. He may be starting to teethe but I am not sure when those first teeth will poke through. He is gnawing on everything but has no signs of a tooth erupting just yet other than the slobber. He has very sensitive skin and most likely already has allergies (what a thing to inherit). But mostly he is fabulous and beautiful and fun to be around. Smiley and happy most of the time. Easy to calm... I am in love with him.

This weekend we are moving on to a big thing in the lives of babies... solids. First up: avocado mush thinned out with a little milk. Delish! I will be sure to take pictures for all to see! :)

1 comment:

~rachel~ said...

Yeah! He's doing great! Eli's first was avocado too! Yummy! can't wait to see him crawling, we'll have to get together someday...