Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am sick...


The 6 medications I was on last week (2 are completed though)

In case you missed the memo. I have had some kind of infection for weeks now. 4 rounds of antibiotics, steroids to kick my cough. new inhalers, allergy medications and still freaking sick. Blood work on Monday indicates I still have an infection. I have to go back in soon to discuss the results of my blood work with Dr. P. Wee! And the results were sent to my ENT as well. I am hoping we can figure out what is going on inside my crazy body soon. But I am, admittedly, a bit scared to find out too. Hopefully it is no big deal and just figuring it out will yield a much healthier and better feeling me. I have been working out every day and I am feeling a bit better lately. Not as tired. It is just a lot to think about. You never think that you will be sick a lot. And I always keep thinking that once we get this thing figured out, I will finally feel better. Once we get my ear fixed, I will finally feel better. Once we get my infection figured out and under control, I will finally feel better. Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for myself too. But, there is nothing *I* can do to change what is going on inside my body. So I have to let go of the worry. Anyway, that is why I have been scarce. I plan to post pictures of the boys' room when I get it all done so stay tuned! There isn't much left to do but I do need to scrub the floors and do some organizing.

No comments: