Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cancer Sucks

Yes, I know... nothing new or amazingly insightful. But I just need to get it out. Cancer sucks! Cancer sucks bad.

I have a sweet friend who has beaten brain cancer once and it is back now. Stage 4. She is in the hospital right now because it has maybe moved to her lungs. She is young... just a couple of years older than me. And she has 2 beautiful sons who are 5 and 4 years old. Their dad died not long ago and now their mom is very sick. It sucks. Please pray for my friend or send her healing thoughts. She needs them! It sounds kind of like there isn't a whole lot they can do for the cancer so I know that a miracle is needed. A miracle... unfair. I talked to her this morning and she is in good spirits but told me to get everyone I know to pray for her and send her healing and loving thoughts. So please do that for my friend. She won't know more details about the breathing issues shes having and pain until tomorrow but if I hear anything I will update.

No comments: