Friday, November 13, 2009

Not alone

You are not alone. I just wanted to tell you that.

I have been learning lately that no matter what I have experienced. I am not alone. And I mean this apart from my beliefs.

I have met so many people lately who have had similar childhoods to mine. Or who have been struggling or struggled with very small children (FTT). Or who have suffered from and are fighting through PTSD. And I am gaining strength and a voice through them.

So... don't feel alone. And if you do, find someone to share your burdens with. You might be surprised where you find a bond with someone and how that bond can help you heal.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

amen, debra!! sharing the burdens is necessary and a blessing.

JD said...

Ahhh, you are so right, sweet friend... God is a wonderful matchmaker, so skilled at crossing our paths with just the person we need, in just the right times.

I love to learn from people on similar journeys than mine, it is in sharing that we find healing and hope.